Brussels Airlines, the Belgian flag carrier that flies to and from over 18 Afriican destinations has been confirmed as the platinum sponsor for the September 15th Ugandan UK Convention. This comes after the organizers of the 2nd Ugandan UK Convention agreed a deal with Brussels airlines at the end of May.
This year’s Convention will take place on 15th September 2012 at the luxury Troxy Arena 490 Commercial Road, London E1 0HX.
The one day event will bring together investors and entrepreneurs from United Kingdom, Europe, America and Africa who will among others issues discuss the various business opportunities in Uganda and Africa at large. Far still, there will also be key note addresses on entrepreneurship and good governance from political leaders, and businessmen.
This new partnership excited Brussels Airlines as it brings it closer to the Ugandan community at a time when the country is remaining with less than five months to celebrate her Golden Jubilee; marking 50 years since the October 9th 1962 independence.
Here are some of the delegates that will grace the 2nd Ugandan UK Convention
- Hon. Edward Ssekandi; Vice President of the Republic of Uganda
- Hon. Daudi Migereko; Minister of Lands, Housing and Urban Development, Uganda
- Baroness Lynda Chalker; Founder, Africa Matters Limited (AML)
- Mr. Eric Guichard; Founder and Executive Director, Homestrings
- Mr. Sebaggala M. Kigozi; Executive Director, Uganda Manufacturers Association
- Dr. Andrew Ggunga Seguya; Executive Director, Uganda Wildlife Authority
- Mr. John Musajakawa; Senior Investment Executive, Uganda Investment Authority
Get your ticket now for the 2nd Ugandan UK convention. Also remember to fly with Brussels airlines to and from over 18 African destination including Entebbe, Kigali and Nairobi. Details about the Ugandan UK convention partnership with Brussels Airlines