- Better known by his stage name Flavour N’abania, or simply Flavour, is a Nigerianrecording artist, dancer, songwriter, and performer.
- Well known for his ability to sing fluently in the Igbo language, Flavour began his musical career as a drummer at the age of 13 for a local church in his hometown of Enugu State.
- The resident pastor at his church introduced him to a friend, Chris I Ordor, the CEO of Sound City Communications, who invited Flavour to join the company on an educational scholarship to study music in 1996.
- He started playing the drums professionally and in 1999 started playing the keyboard and also used to provide backing vocals for other musicians at Sound City. At the age of 19, Flavour emerged to the Nigeria’s musical scene after receiving an offer to perform at City Centre, Enugu.
- He is currently signed to 2nite Entertainment Music Label.
- In 2005, he released his self-titled debut album N’abania. Flavour later released his second studio albumUplifted in 2010.
- It was supported by the singles “Nwa Baby (Ashawo Remix)”, “Adamma”, and “Oyi Remix”. The album’s success made Flavour one of Africa’s most sought out artists.
- Flavour is popularly known across Africa and the world for his massive club banger “Nwa Baby (Ashawo Remix)”.
Collaborating with: Shaa (Tanzania)
- Jackie is one of Uganda’s leading female R’n’B artists and vocalists.
- She kicked off her musical career in 2004 after she emerged as one of the winners for the Coca Cola Pop stars.
- This led to formation of the Blu 3, which became one of the leading girl groups in Africa.
- In 2010 Blu 3 went on leave thus leading to the girls working on solo projects.
- In mid 2010, Jackie released her first single Agassi in both Lugbara (her native language) and English.
- This song has earned recognition in as a solo artist and earned her an award Best r’n’b single in the just ended Diva awards.
- She has continued to release songs like Goin’ On ft Jose Chameleone, Gwoyagala ft Rabadaba, Overdose, For all time ft Sami from Eritrea, Bakusigula, Agassi, Stand Together ft Paul Mutebi of Limit X, Baazi Yo, Wind it Up ft Navio and Fidempa and so much more.
- She has worked with producers like Goodenuff Records, Swangz Ave, Paddy Man from Dream studios, Hanz from Hanz Production and Charlie King.
- Jacke is amongst few Ugandan musicians to have broken out of the local music scene and made an impact on the African music scene.
- Her music can be heard on Radio across Africa and their trendy high budget videos have enjoyed extensive airplay on major African networks MTV Base, Channel O and East African Television.
- Going On
- For all time
- Dirty Shame
- Don’t call his phone
- Stand together
- Gold Digger
Collaborating with: Jackie Chandiru (Uganda)
- In early 2004, under the group “WAKILISHA” of the East Africa Coca Cola Pop starsShaa, who was then known by her birth name Sarah made her debut into the Tanzania music scene.
- With their hit single “Hoi”, Shaaand her fellow group members managed to win themselves a spot in the East Africa music industry.
- However, in 2005 Shaa left the group and went to USA to further her studies in another passion of hers, which is Art.
- It was during her studying period abroad, under the management of Wakilisha’s previous manager, Daniel Kiondo of Kiondo Communications International, that Shaa started working on her solo career.
- In October 2008 Shaa’s solo career finally kicked off when she landed herself a major record deal with a prominent record label in Tanzania, MJ Records.
- Under MJ Records, Shaa has managed to record and release many hits such as Zamu Yangu (meaning My Turn), Pambazuka, a track that also featured AY, Shoga (meaning My Friend), Crazyand many more.
- With those hits under her belt Shaa earned her first Tanzania Music AwardsNominations for best R&B artist in 2008, Best Female Vocalist and Best Female Artist in 2010 and Best Female Performer in 2011.
- She also earned herself her very first MAMA (MTV Base) Awards Nomination in the Best New Act Category in 2009 and a Channel O Music Awards Nomination in the Best East African Act Category in 2010 and the Best Afro-Pop Act in 2011 where she went head to head with acts such as J-Martins and Mr.Flavour from Nigeria.
- Although she didn’t manage to grab any of the awards her hard work finally paid off in late 2011 when her then hit “Shoga” won the Best Afro-Pop song in the MUSEKEAwards beating out some of Africa’s best such as D’banj and 2Face Idibia.
- Zamu Yangu
- Sugua gaga
- Victoria Kimani (born in LA, originally from Kenya) started writing, recording and performing at 16.
- Since then, Victoria Kimani has been back and forth between LA, ATL, NY and London working with top artists and producers, perfecting and developing her musical and visual craft as well as writing for all sorts of signed artists around the world.
- In 2009, she joined a duo called Club Embassy and signed to Los Angeles Laker Ron Artest, released a mixtape called Diplomatic Immunity hosted by 50 cent’sDJ Whoo Kid, it got over 250,000 downloads and created a lot of Industry buzz.
- In mid 2010, the duo split and began working on solo projects.Victoria has collaborated with Ron Browz, Maino, Jadakiss, DJ green Lantern, Busta Rhymes, Mario Winans, Cassie, Lloyd, A.I (Japanese superstar), Chris Brown, Diggy Simmons, Timati (Russian superstar) , Timbaland, White Nerd, Andy Chatterly, Pete “Boxta” Martin, Devyne Stevens, Konvict Music, Space Cowboy, Dawaun Parker, Diane Warren, Bamboo, Kimya, and countless other producers and artists worldwide. Victoria is now working on her debut album.
- In 2010,she performed a cover of Ice Prince’s hit song “OLEKU” and from this caught the attention of Chocolate city executives.
- By the end of 2012, Victoria was signed on as Chocolate City Kenya’s first lady and has since been relocated to Kenya.
- The fast rising singing sensation has a reality web series “THE RISE OF QUEEN VICTORIA”.
Collaborating with Seyi Shay from Nigeria
- Twenty three year old Jay A made his debut in the musicindustry only two and a half years ago and in less than sixmonths of starting out he had immediately cut a niche for himself in the Kenyan Music Industry, with a phenomenalgrowth releasing one hit after another. Jay was as surprised as everyone else by how quickly he rose to stardom.
- His songs soon started circulating on Channel O, thePremierTelevision Music Channel in Africa and also on MTV Base.
- Jay A’s music talent soon drew the attention of some of the long established musicians in Kenya whoinvited him to feature in their songs. Amongst them was STL, a lady singer who has made aname forherself in Europe with a base in Norway.
- Jay A has recorded over 12 songs and released seven videos so far that have all become hits. His latestsong,‘Dumbala’ is currently trending as the hottest song in Kenya and receives massive airplay from the entire top radio and television stations in the country.
- All the songs that have featured him have also turned outto be major hits, one of them ‘LigiSoo’ which featured Ten top artists in Kenya, and where Jay A wasgiven the honors to sing the first verse, was at time trending as the most soughtout item on the internet inKenya.
- Jay A also featured prominently in Do Nruff’s song, ‘Doing it Right’, STL’s song, ‘Stella StellaStella’ and the remix of Octopizo’s, ‘Bila Mike’.
- He writes his own music which is diverse with a mix of hip-hop, RnB and other genres.
- Clap your hands
- Take notes
- On me
- Pledge my love
- Get money
Collaborating with Jay A from Kenya.
- Deborah Oluwa-seyi Joshua, better known by her stage name ‘Seyi Shay’, is a Nigerian based International Recording Artist, Songwriter, and Performer.
- Born and raised in London, UK to Nigerian Parents, She began performing at the age of six.
- A former member of the London Community Gospel Choir (LCGC) headed by Basil Meade, whose international tours and acclaim, afforded her a platform to perform in different cities around the world (including a 13 city tour in Japan) at the tender age of fourteen.
- Seyi Shay is also a talented songwriter, who has written and produced three major songs for the Konami Game Sound track; “Crime Life”, as well as the song “You will see” which was performed by former Spice Girl; Mel C, and was also included in her highly successful Album, “Beautiful Intentions”.
- She also wrote successful hit ‘White Lies’ for international selling rapper/artist Chipmunk that featured Coleena of Diddy’s Dirty Money.
- She was the lead singer of the British Pop/RnB girl group; “From Above”, they signed to Sony/Columbia Record company and Music World Entertainment owned by Beyoncé’s father; Matthew Knowles.
- From Above released their debut album online called ‘Breaking From Above’, which was also the title of their MTV reality show which aired in over 166 countries worldwide.
- They supported Beyoncé on her “I AM” UK tour in 2009/10. Now branching out a solo artist, Seyi Shay is working on her debut album in Nigeria.
- Having already recorded a number of songs with the country’s top producers, plans are in place for the release of her solo singles in Africa and Worldwide.
- Her latest single ‘Irawo’ is still enjoying massive waves and it is no surprise the singer chose the name ‘Irawo’, meaning ‘Star’ in Nigerian native language Yoruba.
- Seyi Shay’s new singles ‘Ragga Ragga’ and ‘Chairman’ ft. Kcee were recently released, with a video for ‘Ragga Ragga’ premiered on 9th January 2014.
- Her latest single ‘Chairman’ featuring Kcee had over 700,000 downloads on one platform in over one week.