- How was your experience on Tusker Project Fame show?
The experience was priceless and so beautiful we had a lot of fun with other contestants from all East Africa and we made lots of friends. Generally it was a once in a lifetime experience
- What have been your most memorable moments in the Tusker Project Fame show so far?
All moments were memorable but the tour to the media center was massive because we enjoyed every bit of it from the limo to the fans screaming out names.
- What challenges did you face in the house?
At times when the other contestants spoke Swahili we felt left out and also the song choices were also a major challenge we faced.
- Any friendships you made whilst you were in the academy?
Apart from the Ugandans, we got close to Jennifer, Bior, Patrick, Mishel, Hope, Fess, Hisia, Amosho, Angela, Nyambura, Phionah…actually almost everyone!
- What do you have planned next now that you are out of the academy?
We are going to push our music to the extremes now that we’ve gotten exposure, we can’t wait to get into the studio and start recording.
- What words of wisdom do you have for contestants who are still in the Tusker Project Fame academy or those who want to audition next year?
To all the contestants and those who would like to audition is that dreams come true if they keep fighting for the dreams they have. It is never easy but it’s worth the fight.
- Any predictions on who may win this year?
Kojjo or Daisy might win but only if Ugandans are willing to support them.
- How can your fans get to hear more from you?
Let them follow us on Facebook, the fan page is “Undercover Brothers UG”